It has been a whirlwind year in Chicago sports. While there has been a considerable amount of success in Chicago, every team has something to wish for.
What a year it has been in Chicago sports.
More from Da Windy City
- 3 takeaways from Chicago Blackhawks shootout loss to Nashville
- Chicago Cubs in the middle of chaos that is Shohei Ohtani’s free agency
- The Chicago Cubs are on a roller coaster of emotions chasing Shohei Ohtani
- Chicago Bears quietly compiling list of head coaching candidates
- Chicago White Sox News: Erick Fedde signs two-year deal
Between two playoff berths, three top-three picks, and three coaching changes, it certainly hasn’t been an uneventful year for Chicago sports.
Maybe unpredictable or unexpected would be a better word, but regardless, we’ve been rewarded with quite the interesting 2018.
For starters, who would’ve guessed that the Chicago Cubs would’ve been out of the playoffs after just one game?
And how about them Chicago Bears. Nobody could’ve imagined the Bears rise from worst to first, winning their first NFC North division crown in eight years.
Simply put, it’s been a turbulent year for Chicago sports fans. 2018 has produced three disappointing seasons, two playoff seasons, and a whole lot of excitement. And while there have been a lot of positives, everybody has something to wish for during Christmas time.
Here is one big wish for each of the five Chicago sports teams.