Forbes released the list of the NFL Team values on Wednesday and the Chicago Bears are among the top 10 highest valued NFL Teams.
According to Forbes, the Chicago Bears are the eighth most valued team in the NFL with a value of 1.7 billion.
Here is the list of the top ten teams.
- Dallas Cowboys, $3.2 Billion
- New England Patriots, $2.6 Billion
- Washington Redskins, $2.4 Billion
- New York Giants, $2.1 Billion
- Houston Texans, $1.85 Billion
- New York Jets, $1.8 Billion
- Philadelphia Eagles, $1.75 Billion
- Chicago Bears, $1.7 Billion
- San Francisco 49ers, $1.6 Billion
- Baltimore Ravens, $1.5 Billion
By this list, at least, the Cowboys still prove worthy of their designation of being America’s Team. But, in recent seasons, many NFL fans have taken joy out of the misfortunes of the Cowboys. Despite their misfortunes, the Cowboys are at the top of the Forbes’ list for the eighth consecutive year.
The Bears have always been among the most popular teams in the NFL. The team’s growth in popularity will likely continue this season with emergence of their offense behind head coach Marc Trestman, quarterback Jay Cutler, running back Matt Forte, and wide receivers Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery.
Last year, the Bears generated $309 million in revenue and had an operating income of $57 million.