Entering their season-opening game against the Cincinnati Bengals, the Chicago Bears have one significant advantage over the Bengals. That advantage is that the Bears have no reported injuries heading into the game.
The only two Bears of concern entering this week were wide receiver Earl Bennett and defensive tackle Henry Melton. Bennett and Melton suffered concussions during the pre-season, and it was unclear if the two would be able to play in the Bears season-opener. Bears head coach Marc Trestman cleared both to play earlier this week.
Meaning there is not a single player mentioned on their injury report.
As for the Bengals, here is their injury report.
- DE Carlos Dunlap- Concussion (Probable)
- TE Tyler Eifert- Forearm (Probable)
- CB Brandon Ghee- Concussion (Out)
- CB Dre Kirkpatrick- Concussion (Out)
- OG Mike Pollak-Knee (Out)
- OT Andre Smith-Knee (Probable)
- DT Devon Still- Knee (Probable)
- OT Andrew Whitworth- Knee (Doubtful)