The NFL Season has returned. But almost as important as the return of the NFL season, is the return of the NFL betting lines.
This season on Wednesday, Da Windy City will predict every NFL game against the spread.
Game: Baltimore Ravens Against The Denver Broncos
- Line: Broncos (-7), Over/Under 48
- Prediction: Ravens (+7). In a rarity, the super bowl champion ( Ravens) are the underdog in their opening game of the following season. The Broncos will win the game, but take the points with Baltimore.
- Line: Patriots ( -10), Over/Under 51
- Prediction: Patriots (-10), Over. The Bills were willing to start an undrafted free agent at quarterback on Sunday. That should tell all that you need to know about this game.
- Line: Steelers (-7), Over/Under 42
- Prediction: Steelers ( -7). The Steelers are a team that can go in any direction this season, that being said the Tennessee Titans will struggle. Take the Steelers.
- Line: Saints (-3), Over/Under 54
- Prediction: Saints (-3). This game between the Saints and Falcons could be best of week 1, take the home team.
- Line: Buccaneers (-3), Over/Under 40
- Prediction: Buccaneers (-3). Neither team will be good this season, but the Jets are awful. Take the Buccaneers.
- Line: Chiefs (-4), Over/Under 41.
- Prediction: Chiefs (-4). Andy Reid makes his Chiefs’ debut in what should be an easy victory.
- Line: Bears (-3), Over/Under 41 1/2
- Prediction: Bengals (+3). Both the Bengals and Bears have high aspirations this season, however, the Bengals will be too much for the Bears. Take the Bengals.
- Line: Browns (-1), Over/Under 41 1/2
- Prediction: Dolphins (+1). Pick your poison.
- Line: Seahawks (-3 1/2), Over/Under 45
- Prediction: Seahawks (-3 1/2). The Seahawks hope to compete in the NFC West with the San Francisco 49ers this season, they should face little resistance from the Panthers on Sunday.
- Line: Lions(-5 1/2), Over/Under 46 1/2
- Prediction: Vikings (+5 1/2). Tough divisional game from the start for the Vikings and Lions, the expectation here is that Adrian Peterson carries the Vikings to victory.
- Line: Colts (-10), Over/Under 47
- Prediction: Colts (-10). Will the Raiders win a game this season?
Game: Arizona Cardinals Against The St Louis Rams
- Line: Rams (-4 1/2), Over/Under 41
- Prediction: Rams ( – 4 1/2). Is your favorite color Red or Blue?
Game: Green Bay Packers Against The San Francisco 49ers
- Line: 49ers (- 4 1/2), Over/Under 48 1/2
- Prediction: Packers (+4 1/2). The Packers and 49ers may be the two best teams in the NFC, though, the Packers will send a reminder to the NFC on Sunday.
- Line: Cowboys (- 3), Over/Under 48 1/2
- Prediction: Giants (+3). The Giants will continue to prove that America’s team is still flawed.
- Line: Redskins (-3 1/2), Over/Under 51 1/2
- Prediction: Eagles ( +3 1/2). RG3 will return for the Redskins but it will be spoiled by an Eagles’ victory.
- Line: Texans (-4), Over/Under 44
- Prediction: Texans (-4). Rivers throw a pick yet?