- Game 1: Wednesday, May 15 at 7 p.m. in the United Center
- Game 2: Saturday, May 18 at 12 p.m. in the United Center
- Game 3: Monday, May 20 at 6:30 p.m. in the Joe Louis Arena
- Game 4: Thursday, May 23 at 7 p.m. in the Joe Louis Arena
- Game 5 (if necessary): Saturday, May 25 at the United Center
- Game 6 (if necessary): Monday, May 27 at the Joe Louis Arena
- Game 7 (if necessary): Wednesday, May 29 at the United Center
Speaking of regular season success, that is what starting pitcher Travis Wood is currently having for the Chicago Cubs. Wood had his eighth consecutive quality start this season for the Cubs on Monday. Wood pitched seven scoreless innings while only allowing 2 hits. That was all the Cubs’ offense needed as the team scored 9 runs on 14 hits and defeated the Colorado Rockies 9-1 on Monday. Alfonso Soriano hit his fourth home run of the season during the Cubs’ victory on Monday.
The Chicago White Sox continued their struggles on Monday against the Minnesota Twins. White Sox starting pitcher Hector Santiago allowed 6 runs ( 3 unearned) on 8 hits and 1 walk while pitching 5.2 innings. White Sox reliever Deunte Heath struggled as well allowing 4 runs in his only inning of work. The White Sox simply did not have the offensive production to match the Twins’ 10-run effort. Alex Rios drove 2 of the team’s three runs.