NFL Sunday is here once again, time for another shot at predicting the outcome of Today’s NFL Games. Last week, Da Windy City went 7 and 4 in the predictions.
Here are the predictions for Week 13 Of the NFL Season
- The Buffalo Bills make easy work of Jacksonville Jaguars at home.
- The San Francisco 49ers ride the success of quarterback Colin Kaepernick once again as the 49ers defeat the St Louis Rams.
- Tom Brady and the New England Patriots clinch the AFC East division with a victory against the Miami Dolphins.
- The New York Jets overcome their team dysfunction for at least one week as they defeat the Arizona Cardinals.
- The Indianapolis Colts add to the Detroit Lions woes this season as they defeat the Lions in Detroit.
- The Green Bay Packers bounce back from their showing against the New York Giants last week and defeat the Minnesota Vikings.
- The Houston Texans continue to prove their case that they are the top team in the AFC with a victory over the Tennessee Titans.
- Words can not describe the tragedy that unfolded on Saturday in Kansas City, the Chiefs come together as a team and defeat the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- In one of the better match-ups on Sunday, Josh Freeman and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers upset Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.
- The Oakland Raiders defeat the Cleveland Browns.
- The Cincinnati Bengals, behind the play of Andy Dalton, defeat the San Diego Chargers.
- The Baltimore Ravens defeat the Pittsburgh Steelers for the second time in three weeks.
- The Dallas Cowboys defeat the Philadelphia Eagles who will be without Michael Vick once again.
- Rookie sensation Robert Griffin III leads the Washington Redskins in a victory against the New York Giants.